Tadalafil (generic for
Cialis®) ordered online
and delivered to
Free online visit
Prescription products require an online consultation with a medical professional who will determine if a prescription is appropriate. Subscription required. Actual price to customer will depend on the particular product and subscription plan purchased.
Tadalafil is the active ingredient in Cialis that helps men with ED get and keep erections, improving sexual function with harder and longer-lasting erections.LEARN: HOW LONG DOES TADALAFIL LAST
How to take
Hims is offering Tadalafil, the generic version of Cialis at a 5 mg daily dosage – one pill to be taken daily, at the same time, irrespective of how often you have sex. A daily dosage means that sexy time can happen on your watch 😏. Unlike other, higher dosed, as-needed ED medications, once-a-day Tadalafil generally takes four to five days to build up in your system and to be effective.LEARN: TIPS FOR TAKING ED MEDICATION EFFECTIVELY
Side effects most commonly associated with Tadalafil include headaches, flushing, upset stomach, abnormal vision, runny or stuffy nose, back and muscle pain, nausea, dizziness, and rash. If you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away, talk to your medical provider. If you have an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours, get medical help immediately.LEARN: TADALAFIL VS OTHER ED MEDICATIONS
Important Safety Information
Tadalafil – IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not take Tadalafil (Cialis) if you:
- take any medicines called nitrates, often prescribed for chest pain, or guanylate cyclase stimulators like Adempas (riociguat) for pulmonary hypertension. Your blood pressure could drop to an unsafe level
- are allergic to Tadalafil or any of the ingredients in Tadalafil
Discuss your health with your medical provider to ensure that you are healthy enough for sex. If you experience chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sex, seek immediate medical help
Tadalafil can cause serious side effects. Rarely reported side effects include:
- an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Stop taking Tadalafil and call your healthcare provider right away if you have any sudden vision loss
- sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss. Some people may also have ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you have these symptoms, stop taking Tadalafil and contact a medical professional right away
Before you take Tadalafil, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- have or have had heart problems such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, chest pain, narrowing of the aortic valve, or heart failure
- have had heart surgery within the last 6 months
- have pulmonary hypertension
- have had a stroke
- have low blood pressure, or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- have a deformed penis shape
- have had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- have problems with your blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- have ever had severe vision loss, including an eye problem called NAION
- have bleeding problems
- have or have had stomach ulcers
- have liver problems
- have kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis have any other medical conditions
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Tadalafil may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way Tadalafil works, causing side effects. Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following:
- medicines called nitrates
- medicines called guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat)
- medicines called alpha-blockers such as Hytrin (terazosin HCl), Flomax (tamsulosin HCl), Cardura (doxazosin mesylate), Minipress (prazosin HCl), Uroxatral (alfuzosin HCl), Jalyn (dutasteride and tamsulosin HCl), or Rapaflo (silodosin). Alpha-blockers are sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure. In some patients, the use of Tadalafil with alpha-blockers can lead to a drop in blood pressure or to fainting
- medicines called HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir (Norvir), indinavir sulfate (Crixivan), saquinavir (Fortovase or Invirase), or atazanavir sulfate (Reyataz)
- some types of oral antifungal medicines, such as ketoconazole (Nizoral) and itraconazole (Sporanox)
- some types of antibiotics, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), telithromycin (Ketek), or erythromycin
- other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- other medicines or treatments for ED
- Tadalafil should not be used with REVATIO or with other PAH treatments containing PDE5 inhibitors.
Tadalafil does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
The most common side effects of Tadalafil: headache; flushing; upset stomach; abnormal vision, such as changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge) and blurred vision; stuffy or runny nose; back pain; muscle pain; nausea; dizziness; rash.
Complete an online visit
Tell a medical professional about your medical history and symptoms
Get personalized care
Get a treatment plan from a licensed medical professional within 24 hours
Get free delivery
Genuine medication shipped discreetly to your door
It's always a good feeling when you find a service and products that do what they say. Thank you HIMS!
Quick and friendly service. Easy process. Never had to leave my home. Didn’t have to miss work to go to the doctor. Didn’t have to feel judged at the pharmacy.
The process from beginning to end is truly as easy and simple as it could possibly be. The highly professional communication from the doctors has been rather surprising! Great job!
Meet our team
All of our doctors are licensed, board certified, and located in the United States.