ordered online and
delivered to your door.
Free online visit
Prescription products require an online consultation with a medical professional who will determine if a prescription is appropriate. Subscription required. Actual price to customer will depend on the particular product and subscription plan purchased.
Stendra vs. other ED treatments?
Stendra is effective in as little as 15 minutes, has a low rate of side effects, can be taken with or without food, and can even be taken after moderate consumption of alcohol – It’s no wonder it’s gaining traction.LEARN: HOW STENDRA COMPARES TO VIAGRA
How it works
Stendra is a second generation erectile dysfunction treatment that specifically targets the key protein in your body (PDE-5) that contributes to ED. Unlike other ED medications that target several PDE enzymes, Stendra only targets one – contributing to its lower rate in side effects.LEARN: ALL ABOUT STENDRA
How to take
No need to overthink when you take this little helper. Stendra is taken orally about 15-30 minutes before sexual activity. With the information you provide, your medical provider will suggest a dosage that is right for you that can be adjusted if needed. Only take once daily.LEARN: ALL ABOUT ED TREATMENTS
Though Stendra is known to have fewer side effects, that doesn’t mean it is without risks. Make sure to read all the important safety information and use our platform to talk with a medical professional if you are experiencing side effects so they can recommend adjustments to your treatment plan.LEARN: STRENDRA SIDE EFFECTS
Important Safety Information
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not take Avanafil (Avanafil citrate) if you:
- take any medicines called nitrates, often prescribed for chest pain, or guanylate cyclase stimulators like Adempas (riociguat) for pulmonary hypertension. Your blood pressure could drop to an unsafe level
- are allergic to Avanafil or any of the ingredients in Avanafil
Discuss your health with your medical professional to ensure that you are healthy enough for sex. If you experience chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sex, seek immediate medical help
Avanafil can cause serious side effects. Rarely reported side effects include:
- an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Stop taking Avanafil and call your healthcare provider right away if you have any sudden vision loss
- sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss. Some people may also have ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you have these symptoms, stop taking Avanafil and contact a medical professional right away
Before you take Avanafil, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- have or have had heart problems such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, chest pain, narrowing of the aortic valve, or heart failure
- have had heart surgery within the last 6 months
- have pulmonary hypertension
- have had a stroke
- have low blood pressure, or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- have a deformed penis shape
- have had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- have problems with your blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- have ever had severe vision loss, including an eye problem called NAION
- have bleeding problems
- have or have had stomach ulcers
- have liver problems
- have kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis have any other medical conditions
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Avanafil may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way Avanafil works, causing side effects. Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following:
- medicines called nitrates
- medicines called guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat)
- medicines called alpha-blockers such as Hytrin (terazosin HCl), Flomax (tamsulosin HCl), Cardura (doxazosin mesylate), Minipress (prazosin HCl), Uroxatral (alfuzosin HCl), Jalyn (dutasteride and tamsulosin HCl), or Rapaflo (silodosin). Alpha-blockers are sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure. In some patients, the use of Avanafil with alpha-blockers can lead to a drop in blood pressure or fainting
- medicines called HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir (Norvir), indinavir sulfate (Crixivan), saquinavir (Fortovase or Invirase), or atazanavir sulfate (Reyataz)
- some types of oral antifungal medicines, such as ketoconazole (Nizoral) and itraconazole (Sporanox)
- some types of antibiotics, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), telithromycin (Ketek), or erythromycin
- other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- other medicines or treatments for ED
Avanafil does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
The most common side effects of Avanafil: headache; flushing; upset stomach; abnormal vision, such as changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge) and blurred vision; stuffy or runny nose; back pain; muscle pain; nausea; dizziness; rash.
Avanafil (Avanafil citrate) is a prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
Avanafil is not for women or children.
Complete an online visit
Tell a medical professional about your medical history and symptoms
Get personalized care
Get a treatment plan from a licensed medical professional within 24 hours
Get free delivery
Genuine medication shipped discreetly to your door
It's always a good feeling when you find a service and products that do what they say. Thank you HIMS!
Quick and friendly service. Easy process. Never had to leave my home. Didn’t have to miss work to go to the doctor. Didn’t have to feel judged at the pharmacy.
The process from beginning to end is truly as easy and simple as it could possibly be. The highly professional communication from the doctors has been rather surprising! Great job!
Meet our team
All of our doctors are licensed, board certified, and located in the United States.